|Post Date::Oct02||Last Date::Oct 26||Category::Fresher||Type::Permanent|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is entrusted for recruitment of staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Stenographer Grade â€˜C' and Grade â€˜D' in various ministeries/offices under Government of India. Combined Stenographers Grade C & D Exam 2013 will be held on Dec 29, 2013.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria :-
|Stenographers (Grade C & D)||18 - 27||12th Standard Pass|
* Age measured as on Aug 01, 2013
Note :- No. of vacancies will be determined in due course.
Refer to official notice for more details on Eligibility, Pay etc.
- Closing Date of Online & Offline Application : Oct 10, 2013
- Date of Exam : Dec 29, 2013
- The Examination will consist of a WRITTEN EXAMINATION and SKILL TEST in stenography.
- Written Exam comprise of three parts
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions) of 50 Marks
- General Awareness (50 questions) of 50 Marks
- English Language and Comprehension (100 questions) of 100 Marks total duration 02 Hours.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Fee for this application is Nil for SC/ST/PWD/EXS/Females and Rs.100/- For Others.
- Fee payment mode
- For Off-Line Applications, Fee paid in form of CRF Stamps.
- For On-Line Applications, SBI Challan or On-line payment through SBI Netbanking.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online or Offline in the given format with correctly mentioning all the required details and send it along with Self - Attested copies of all related certificates such as Age, Qualification and Experience and caste (if applicable). Paste FEE CRF Stamp properly in the given space for Offline Application.
- On-line application will be available as
- Part-I Registration upto Oct 24, 2013.
- Part-II Registration upto Oct 26, 2013.
- For Offline Application, The application should reach the given address by Oct 26, 2013 byOrdinary Post.
- Candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission.